Thread: Random: The Insanity Post [!OT]

  1. #1191
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was actually quite cool. Good animation and that combat was orginal.

    Still, the series ain't needed.

  2. #1192
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, the Powerpuff Girls anime lokos retarded.

  3. #1193
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wouldn't go that far. I'd say it's stupid and unnessary, but it could be enjoyable. Sadly, it's another switch off and watch anime. I don't think it will make you orgasm from the action scenes like in FLCL or Bleach(ep 14. Most moist ever.).

  4. #1194
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm... NOT offended, wow that's pretty cool you know. Not sure I'd like to read such a comic or not, but I guess this showed how much people admired him? Or I dunno, it's just weird.

  5. #1195
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, the hungarian sounds are HORRIBLE, so I don't watch it too often

  6. #1196
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Totally agreed, a real terrible thing they translated it, they did NOT care about the main plots/jokes and poorly did they "job", in PowerPuffgirls for example, when buttercup talks, her mouth is closed, and when the Major is silent his mouth moves, and several glitches like that. I grew up on that channel and I can thank a lot to it, because it was the thing that got me on english, and I learned a lot from there. Maybe others could've do the same, if they don't translate it this poorly. I just hate it how they did, hate it with all I have, it's really pain to watch it, and they simply took away another thing I admired, if only I could see Cartoon Network in english again... I FUCKIN' HATE HUNGARIAN!!

  7. #1197
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I can understand if they cannot translate english word jokes, but it redicilous how bad the voices are [img]frown.gif[/img]

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ April 08, 2005 02:00 PM: Message edited by: Hell Knight ]</font>

  8. #1198
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It just sucks, they shouldn't have done it in the first place. They could simply do what they did before, showing some cartoons in hungarian... like, on weekends on other channels. This way the ruined it all.

  9. #1199
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A Powerpuff Girls anime? Just what ive been waiting for!

    Personally, i usually dislike any dubbing for anime/movies/games that wasnt originally intended. Vampire Hunter D is probably the only anime i like the american dub for, but ironically, thats the language it was originally dubbed in anyway.

  10. #1200
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Dubs don't bother me as long as they're good. So most dubs do bother me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •